This last Thursday my same travel crew and I embarked on our last adventure to Dublin, Ireland; we flew from Rome on RyanAir for a 30 euro each way!! Our accommodations this trip were much better we rented an apartment really close to everything the Temple Bar District, Trinity College ,,,pretty much walking distance to everything which was perfect; the apartment had two bedrooms, kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living room with two sofas so everyone had something to sleep on which was nice. We went to the Guinness Storehouse where we took a tour of the seven floors showing everything from how Guinness was made to how to pour the perfect glass, and even a tasting as well as a glass on the 7th floor (gravity bar) with views of the entire city. We also took a Double Decker tour bus the second day being that we only had a short amount of time to see everything we felt this would be the best way to accomplish it; the tour drove all around Dublin making 23 total hop-on hop-off stops at major landmarks. The weather in Ireland was amazing since Rome is currently experiencing record high temperatures for the summer (mind you we have no AC in our flat) , it rained a little and was cloudy the first two days much like Boston i thought, but the third day was beautiful sunshine and still perfect with temp around 65. Not to mention people are much nicer than in Italy, I have come to the conclusion we are not well liked here; ohh and my favorite part.....
EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!
p.s. for those of you who don't know I am now leaving Italy this Wednesday to fly back home; this trip has been amazing and I have truly enjoyed every moment and every experience here and probably learned a lot of things that I never would have learned had I not done it HOWEVER I cant wait to be back in the US and see everyone!!


.JPG)


I am so glad you have had an amazing time, but can't wait to see you back home!
ReplyDelete